We are not a stuffy old golf club but we do like to see a certain level of standards maintained both on and off the course.
On the course:
* Smart clean golf clothing must be worn at all times:
* Trousers and shorts should be tailored.
* Shirts should have collars or turtle necks, and have sleeves.
* Golf shoes and socks must be worn.
* Jeans, tracksuits, cargo shorts, trainers and T-shirts are not permitted.
Each visitor must also have their own set of clubs; sharing of clubs is not permitted on the course.
In the Clubhouse:
* Smart casual wear is permitted including smart jeans.
* Dress code will be specified at formal functions.
* No shoes that have been worn on the course are allowed in the clubhouse